Communication for Safe Care: Presentations and Publications
Ministry of Health Human Experience Showcase (May 2023). Note: the presentation starts at 48.00-minute mark
Banks, M. (2023) Communication Access in Healthcare [Video]. South Western Sydney Local Health District YouTube channel.
Karmas, R., Kneebone, K. and Murphy, F. (2022) Communication for Safe Care: enhancing healthcare access for people with communication disabilities. Journal of Clinical Practice in Speech-Language Pathology (vol 23, no. 3).
The Communication for Safe Care project is a research project and has been reviewed by:
- Members of The Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC)
- The South Western Sydney Local Health District HREC committee
- The Western NSW Local Health District HREC office
This project is being carried out according to the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research (2007). This statement has been developed to protect the interests of people who agree to participate in human research studies.
If you want any further information concerning this project, please contact the Lead Investigator Professor Sarah Dennis:
Phone: 0459 898 398
Or any of the following people:
- Katherine Kelly – Chief Investigator (SWSLHD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merryn John – Project Lead (WNSWLHD) – email@example.com